- This topic has 0 Antworten, 1 Teilnehmer, and was last updated vor 15 Jahre by medizinmann99.
8.03.2008 um 19:56 Uhr #24130medizinmann99Teilnehmer
Zähne mit Calcium und Phosphat und gepuffertem Vitamin C…
ich denke wenn der untenstehende Artikel stimmt ist er für die Zahngesundheit sehr wichtig.
Falls Ihr den Artikel für wahrheitsgemäß haltet – was ich persönlich für sehr gut möglich halte, weil sich viele Informationen aus dem Artikel mit meinen Informationen decken – dann bitte ich um entsprechende Weiterleitung in andere Foren!
Sehr gut für die Zähne soll übrigens auch Braunhirse sein:
(wenn Link nicht sofort geht bitte mehrmals klicken der Weiterleitungsdienst macht manchmal Probleme)
Ach so ja und natürlich braucht Ihr Euch nicht die untige Zahnseife zu kaufen lol ich habe den Artikel nur dazu gepostet weil da noch einiges zur Anwendung steht.
Es geht jede Seife ohne künstlichen Mist (ohne Bleicher, Glyzerin, Sandkörner, Parfüm, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfat, und so weiter und so weiter und so weiter), die könnt ihr Euch in Reformhäusern oder Seifengeschäften etc. besorgen. Gurgeln sollte man nicht damit übrigens 😉 (steht alles unten). Natürlich ist das auch viel günstiger als immer diese teuren Zahnpasten zu kaufen…
Kommentare dazu gerne erbeten.
Fluoride Destroys Tooth Enamel: Chemistry Prof
Fluoride is being added to drinking water in a number of locations around the world, and in recent months there have been efforts to extend fluoridation of our drinking water, notably in Ireland, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and California.
Although benefits from fluoridated water are certainly not a scientific certainty, there is quite some data on dental fluorosis, brittling of teeth by the action of fluoride, which is generally put down to being a mere “cosmetic problem”. Fluoride has also been found by major epidemiological studies to cause skeletal fluorosis, causing an increase in the rate of hip fractures.
A mild case of dental fluorosis – Photo credit: fluoridealert.org / Jeffrey Hamilton
Dr. Gerard F. Judd, a retired chemistry professor from Purdue University has been warning against the use of fluoride, and he backs up his warning with research and data, as well as an understanding of chemical reactions. His proposals on how to take care of our teeth without the use of fluoride are listed in a comment that was posted on a previous post of mine titled: Fluoride – No Thank You!
Thanks to Patricia, who took the trouble of commenting on that article. I think her post is important enough to distribute further.
I would also like to ask you, the readers, to share your own experiences.
– – –
Dr. Judd’s research is very impressive. I actually healed myself from harm caused by the dentists using his book. Please read some of the results of his research below, including the dangers of fluoride. The book offers more information on root canals, mercury, etc. Please consider the book for you store.
Letter from Dr. Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Chemist, Researcher for 18 years, Professor of Chemistry for 33 yrs.
Dear Government Executive and Employee:
We can all stop spending billions for American dental work and research. Let me tell you why: I have learned the real causes of dental cavities and gum infection. People, including you, will now be able to take care of their own dentistry with insignificant cost, and end with perfect teeth. Cavities and gum infections are ended!
A great amount of REPUTABLE DENTAL RESEARCH proves the following:
1. Tooth cavities will be ended simply by rinsing acids off the teeth. ACIDS ALONE EAT THE ENAMEL. THERE WOULD BE NO CAVITIES IN THE WORLD if all people rinsed acids from their teeth promptly. Just sip water, milk or other liquid while eating. Water reacts with acids.
2. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have no action on tooth enamel. SUGARS HAVE NO ACTION ON THE ENAMEL.
3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxy phosphate). There is no such thing as decay of the enamel since bacteria require carbon and hydrogen to live. Billions of human and animal remains show teeth and bones are resistant to earth-bound organisms.
4. Teeth reenamalize when clean. TO MAKE TEETH CLEAN ONE BRUSHES WITH ANY BAR SOAP. Soap washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes? Glycerine in all tooth pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes to get it off. Teeth brushed with any toothpaste are coated with a film and CANNOT PROPERLY REENAMELIZE.
5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in reenamelization of the teeth, but only when they are clean. Bar soap does a perfect job in cleaning the surface. The enamel thickens and becomes less sensitive. Adenosine diphosphatase furnishes phosphate to teeth.
6. Gums are disinfected by brushing with any bar soap. Not only bacteria and viruses are destroyed promptly by small amounts of soap in water, but also white flies and aphids. Gardeners: Spray 1 tsp of dishwashing soap in 1 gallon of water to kill white flies and aphids.
7. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the enamel, is prevented and eventually removed by brushing with bar soap. Dental procedures to get the badly formed crystals off dig holes through the enamel. These cavities catch food and cause gum infection.
8. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. GUM POCKETS are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth. GUM POCKETS, from 1 to 8 mm deep, ARE ALSO FORMED BY FLUORIDE, WHICH SEVERS THE PROTEIN MOLECULES ADHERING THE GUMS TO THE TEETH. SOAP PREVENTS GINGIVITIS caused by bacteria which is lodged in the gum pockets.
9. VITAMIN C AND PHOSPHATE help knit the gums back to the teeth. Pressing against the gums with fingers forces adhesive materials from the gums onto the teeth, which helps the process. Abscesses can be offset by holding Cepacol (14% alcohol) in the mouth 5 minutes.
10. ‘Receding gum’ surgery will end when the GUM POCKETS cease. The very mention of the procedure, which involves transferring flesh from the roof of the mouth to the excised area of the gums, is a heinous and useless procedure which ought to pass into oblivion.
11. REMOVAL OF FLUORIDE FROM DRINKING WATER, PASTES OR GELS SAVES THE ENZYME ADENOSINE DIPHOSPHATASE so it can deliver phosphate to calcium at the tooth surface, RESULTING IN A BEAUTIFUL, SEMI-FLEXIBLE ENAMEL.
12. As stated above, THE GUMS CAN BE RECONNECTED TO THE TEETH BY TAKING VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in 1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. SODIUM ASCORBATE IS MORE REACTIVE THAN ASCORBIC ACID (C) in building connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.
13. Receding gums and plaque are ended when soap is used for brushing and VITAMIN C IS TAKEN DAILY AS DESCRIBED IN #12.
14. 30% of American youths ages 8-10 have no cavities. 100% of Ugandan youths ages 6-10 have no cavities. What does this tell us?
15. THE REASON UGANDAN YOUTHS HAVE 3 TIMES BETTER TEETH THAN AMERICAN YOUTHS IS BECAUSE they do not consume as many acid foods, have no fluoride in their drinking water, have regular meals rather than sipping acid drinks all day, have more calcium and phosphate in their diet, and have fewer dentists to ‘WORK ON’ their teeth.
16. DENTAL LITERATURE says 42% OF AMERICANS OVER 65 HAVE NO NATURAL TEETH while 25% OF THOSE OVER 43 HAVE NONE.
17. Dental literature says AMERICANS AGE 43 AVERAGE 32 CAVITIES, those AGE 17 HAVE 13 CAVITIES, blacks and poverty stricken (without calcium and phosphate) have twice this and the native Americans have four times this amount. The NATIVE AMERICAN PLIGHT CAN BE BLAMED ON THEIR POOR NUTRITION, EXCESSIVE FLUORIDATION AND FREE BUT IMPROPER DENTAL CARE.
18. IF FLUORIDATION WERE EFFECTIVE IN PREVENTING CAVITIES, NATIVE AMERICANS WOULD HAVE THE LEAST CAVITIES OF ANY GROUP. THEY HAVE HAD FORCED FLUORIDATION FOR APPROXIMATELY 62 YEARS.
19. Spokesmen for national groups are beginning to notice AN ALARMING RISE IN CAVITIES AMONG CHILDREN AND TEENS. Some dentists recommend DENTAL SEALANTS, especially for older teens not previously considered candidates for the treatment. But if sealants are now ordered, AREN’T DENTISTS ADMITTING NO CONFIDENCE IN THE ABILITY OF FLUORIDE TO PREVENT CAVITIES?
20. FLUORIDE in water at I part per million INCREASED TOOTH CAVITIES in four large reliable studies 7.22.45 and 10% (average 21 %). The reason far these increases has to do with the fact that adenosine diphosphatase is destroyed by fluoride and CALCIUM FLUORIDE which slips into the enamel, IS ALIEN TO THE TOOTH COMPOSITE AND MAKES THE ENAMEL WEAK, BRITTLE AND DISCOLORED.
21. THE HEALTH OF AMERICAN TEETH WILL INCREASE TO BE VERY NEARLY PERFECT if the regimen of WATER RINSING, SOAP BRUSHING AND TAKING CALCIUM, PHOSPHATE AND VITAMIN C IN THE DIET is implemented.
22. Fortunately, we now know the current ‘teeth perfecting protocol’ of dentistry with fluoridation is flawed. IF THE EARLY ESTIMATES OF 80% TOOTH IMPROVEMENT IN CHILDRENS’ TEETH BY AGE 13 WERE TRUE, EACH AMERICAN WOULD NOW HAVE LESS THAN ONE CAVITY. That is far from true. The teeth in America are in a sorry state, AND AT THE PRESENT TIME ARE GETTING WORSE.
23. Numerous top scientists over the past 60 years have discarded the theory that fluoride helps teeth, or is a nutrient helpful to man.
24. TO AVOID FLUORIDE IS TO PREVENT MORE THAN 114 AILMENTS listed with references in a book Good Teeth Birth to Death by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. These 114 MEDICAL SIDE EFFECTS extend all the way from cancer down to headaches CAUSED BY 1 PPM FLUORIDE IN THE WATER. Thirteen of these side effects are proved by a double blind study on 60 patients by 12 physicians, 1 pharmacist and 1 attorney.
25. The mechanism for destruction of enzymes by fluoride has been proven by x-ray studies. Hydrogen bonds are broken by fluoride.
26. Fluoride is the smallest negative particle on the face of the earth. Since the FLUORIDE PARTICLES ARE SO SMALL and so intensely negative, THEY CONNECT WITH THE HYDROGEN BONDS HOLDING THE ENZYME COILS IN PLACE and ruin every enzyme molecule at very low concentration, around 1-3 ppm. These enzymes are often 3,000 or more times the small size of the fluoride. The effect is ruinous.
27. To avoid fluoride is to prevent the destruction of 83 enzymes listed with references in Good Teeth, Birth to Death, by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. FLUORIDE IS A SEVERE BIOLOGICAL POISON. Being intensely negative, it unlatches positive hydrogen bonds in enzymes AND proteins.
28. It is fortunate we have learned fluoride is a nerve poison. FLUORIDE CAUSES CAVITIES. There is not the slightest doubt.
29. Methylmercury formed from amalgams in the body is deadly. It causes brain disease. Fillings made of quartzite and epoxy are a safe substitute.
30. Fluoride harms the economy by MAKING PEOPLE PURCHASE OTHER THAN CITY WATER to avoid it. It also harms the economy by making people dependent on undependable professions that know nothing about it. Ignorance about fluoride and what it does is worldwide.
31. Keep the teeth moist. Teeth that are dry ‘craze’ (crack). If you chew ice, teeth may crumble. Teeth do have a breaking strength.
32. LOOK IN YOUR MOUTH. Tell the dentist(s) what you want done and get several bids for examination and work. Save your fortunes.
We now know we can cancel the green light given by Harry Truman with the help of Congress TO SUBSIDIZE DENTISTRY. BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BEING WASTED in this regard (Public Law 755, June 24,1948) CAN NOW BE RETURNED TO THE TAXPAYERS.
I hope you will put this information in the hands of your Congress persons so they and we may alert the newspapers, radio and TV stations, magazines, and all other news media as well as their friends, families, and associates about this giant leap in dental technology.
I ask for your feedback on this letter and I would also like you to ask for feedback from the ones you contact. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Chemistry
PARTIAL CREDENTIALS OF DR JUDD — as of March, 2005 — 6615 West Lupine, Glendale AZ 85304
1. Ph.D. from Purdue University.
2. Researcher in industry: 18 yrs.
3. Prof of chemistry: 33 yrs; retired professor emeritus.
4. Fluoride laboratory studies: Linde, Purdue, Wright Field and Phoenix College, 13 yrs.
5. Author, revised: Good Teeth Birth to Death, 117 pp. July 1997.
6. Author, revised: Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, 305 pp. July 1997.
7. Author, Workbook, Self Quizzes and Laboratory Assignments for Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, July 16, 1997.
8. Author, Chemical Hygiene Plan, 89 pp., 4-23-1998.
9. Speaker, writer, radio host, bookseller, age 79, continuing as of March, 2005.
10. Fighter for truth in practical uses of chemistry.
Thanks to Patricia for posting this information as a comment to a previous article.
A website with more information about the work of DR. GERARD F. JUDD.
Tjarko Holtjer in the Netherlands has sent this picture of his daughter’s first teeth.
“See the attached picture of Angelique’s tooth – we used fluoride when she was 6 months old to brush the teeth in her mouth.. They have been pulled out when she was 4 years old. This is how ‘good’ fluoride is to teeth. If people need any information, you may want to put my website address to it.”
– – –
From a recent “Doctor Yourself” newsletter (doctoryourself.com):
FLUORIDE IS NOT PREVENTING TOOTH DECAY
Fluoride is not stopping cavities and is causing discolored teeth. For example:
Researchers following children from birth in the Iowa Fluoride Study found almost double the dental fluorosis in early erupting permanent teeth of 9 year-olds drinking optimally fluoridated water compared to children drinking sub-optimally fluoridated water (41% vs. 21%); but no less tooth decay. (1)
Researchers found no significant relationship between fluoride exposure and cavities in permanent teeth of 6 to 9-year-olds in Campeche, Mexico (2). Previously, it was reported that 56% of this group has dental fluorosis. (3)
A U.S. national study reports cavity prevalence increased by 15% in 2 to 5-year-olds, in surveys taken between 1988-1994 and 1999-2002, (4) despite 60 years of water fluoridation reaching 2/3 of Americans on public water supplies and virtually 100% via the food supply. However, the Centers for Disease Control report that 1/3 to 1/2 of U.S. schoolchildren display dental fluorosis. (4a)
Another U.S. study shows that breastfed children have less cavities than non-breastfed. (5) even though breast milk has 100 times less fluoride than dentists claim is optimal to reduce cavities. Breastfeeding is also protective against fluorosis. (5a)
Although New York City fluoridated in 1965, NYC children of Chinese descent suffer a much higher prevalence and severity of tooth decay than the national average (63% vs 38%). (6)
About half of 7 to14-year-old children from fluoridated Rochester, NY, have cavities. Latino children had significantly higher caries experience than African-American and Caucasian children, thus indicating that disparities exist among different ethnic groups even when the water is fluoridated. (7)
In fluoridated Detroit, 91% of African American low-income children, 5 years and younger, have tooth decay. (Cool
“Today, fluoridation puts American children at risk of dental fluorosis without any benefit of less tooth decay,” says Paul Beeber, NYSCOF President and General Counsel. “And growing evidence links fluoride to hypersensitivities, bone damage, thyroid problems and more.” (Contact Paul Beeber at firstname.lastname@example.org )
(1) American Association for Dental Research (AADR) 35th Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL, March 8-11, 2006: Abstract # 0153 – Dental caries and fluorosis in relation to water fluoride levels, I Hong, SM Levy, J Warren, B Broffitt http://snipurl.com/n8hg
(2) AADR Abstract # 1995 – Cross-Sectional analysis of dental caries in children with mixed dentition, AA Vallejos-Sanchez, CE Mendina-Solis, JF Casanova-Rosado, G Maupome, AJ Casanova-Rosado, M Minaya-Sanchez http://snipurl.com/n8i9
(3) Prevalence of dental fluorosis and additional sources of exposure to fluoride as risk factors to dental fluorosis in schoolchildren of Campeche, Mexico, PR Beltran-Valladares, H Cocom-Tun, JF Casanova-Rosado, AA Vallejos-Sanchez, CE Medina-Solis, G Maupome, Rev Invest Clin. 2005 Uly-Aug;57(4):532-9
(4) AADR Abstract # 0458 – Trends in Dental Caries of Primary Teeth, United States, 1988-2002, F Jaramillo, E Beltran, L Barker, S Griffin, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention http://snipurl.com/n8jq
(4a) Beltrán-Aguilar et al. Surveillance for Dental Caries, Dental Sealants, Tooth Retention, Edentulism and Enamel Fluorosis – United States, 1988-1994 and 1999-2002. MMWR. CDC August 26, 2005 http://www.cdc.gov
(5) AADR Abstract # 0881 – No association between breastfeeding and early childhood caries: NHANES 1999-2002, H Iida, P Auinger, M Weitzman, RJ Billings http://snipurl.com/n8jw
(5a) Breastfeeding is Protective Against Dental Fluorosis in a Nonfluoridated Rural Area of Ontario, Canada, D Brothwell, H Limeback, Journal of Human Lactation, Vol. 19, No. 4, 386-390 (2003) http://jhl.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/19/4/386
(6) AADR Abstract # 0l50 – Caries Experience among Chinese-American Children and Adolescents in Lower Manhattan, CH Chinn http://snipurl.com/n8k9
(7) AADR Abstract # 0478 – Dental Caries in Latino Elementary School Children, S Gajendra http://snipurl.com/n8lz
(Cool AADR Abstract # 1992 – Severity of Dental Caries Among African American Children in Detroit, AI Ismail, M Tellez http://snipurl.com/n8m2
Cure Tooth Decay!
Heal And Prevent Cavities With Nutrition
GOOD TEETH FROM BIRTH TO DEATH
by Dr. Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Chemistry and Fluoride Researcher
I now place in everyone’s hand the complete answer to tooth cavities. Following this procedure there will not be one more cavity, one more gingivitis case, or one more fluorosed, brittle, cracked tooth in the world. Bad teeth in Ireland, Canada, the USA, Britain, Australia and New Zealand will now be curbed. The 55-year fight with fluoride promoters (dentists) in these countries is over since research now establishes for certain that fluoride makes the teeth WORSE and not better (refs 1,2,3). My book, Good Teeth, Birth to Death lays out in no uncertain terms all the detail to achieve my claims.
Medical News Today: Fluoridated Beverage Consumption And Dental Fluorosis: There’s A Connection
The Biological Effects of Fluorides
Doctors and public health officials did not think sodium fluoride, used commercially as a rat and bug poison, fungicide, and wood preservative, should be put in public water. The Journal of the American Dental Association said (in 1936), “Fluoride at the 1 ppm [part per million] concentration is as toxic as arsenic and lead… There is an increasing volume of evidence of the injurious effects of fluorine, especially the chronic intoxication resulting from the ingestion of minute amounts of fluorine over long periods of time.” And the Journal of the American Medical Association noted (in its September 18, 1943 issue), “Fluorides are general protoplasmic poisons, changing the permeability of the cell membrane by certain enzymes.”
FDA Approves Fluoride in Bottled Water; Fluoridated Water Reduce the Risk of Tooth Decay
Bottled water containing between 0.6 and 1.0 mg/L total fluoride will be eligible to bear the following claim: “Drinking fluoridated water may reduce the risk of [dental caries or tooth decay].” The claim is not allowed with water intended for infants, FDA said. The American Dental Association immediately praised the agency’s decision. “Whether you drink fluoridated water from the tap or buy it in a bottle, you’re doing the right thing for your oral health,” said ADA executive director James Bramson. “Thanks to the FDA’s decision, bottlers can now claim what dentists have long known–that optimally fluoridated water helps prevent tooth decay.”
More FDA insanity – pushing poisonous fluoride. And the ADA is cheering from the sidelins. Uggh
‘Second Thoughts about Fluoride,’ Reports Scientific American
After 3 years of scrutinizing hundreds of studies, a National Research Council (NRC) committee “concluded that fluoride can subtly alter endocrine function, especially in the thyroid — the gland that produces hormones regulating growth and metabolism,” reports Fagin.
Fagin quotes John Doull, professor emeritus of pharmacology and toxicology at the University of Kansas Medical Center, who chaired the NRC committee thusly, “The thyroid changes do worry me.”
posted by Sepp Hasslberger on Wednesday February 15 2006
updated on Wednesday February 13 2008
Print this article
Fluoride and Aggression
Mary’s comprehensive paper is incredibly information dense and is perfect to circulate and educate our politicians and the regulatory bodies on the serious health dangers from fluorides. See also: Fluoridation Revisited Hidden Sources of Fluoride – Pesticides Chris Gupta ———————– Following is a copy of my latest paper on fluoride. I wrote it in the wake of the latest school shooting. It is very short, but to the point. Please… [read more]
March 30, 2005 – Chris Gupta
Fluoride and IQ
The practice of dumping toxic-waste fluorosilicates into public water supplies in the name of fighting tooth decay has just received another damper. According to a recently released Chinese study, there is a clear relation between fluoride levels in the water that is consumed by a population and low Intelligence quotient scores of children who do the consuming. I wonder why there is a generalized push to introduce fluoridation in some… [read more]
August 25, 2003 – Sepp Hasslberger
Fluoride Linked to Obesity Epidemic, Thyroid Trouble
Could it be that the obesity epidemic that is plaguing the US, the UK and other countries is linked to fluoride in drinking water? Dr Barry Durrant-Peatfield certainly seems to support that possibility when he says that “there is no doubt that fluoride is enzyme disruptive and one thing it affects is thyroid hormones”, adding that “people can finish up with partial under-activity of the thyroid gland.” But in addition… [read more]
July 12, 2004 – Sepp Hasslberger
WHO to review Fluoride Guidelines
Robert Pocock of VOICE, a campaigner for healthy drinking water, and specifically against the addition of toxic fluoride to the water supply, has said that the WHO is revising its Fluoride Guidelines, which were introduced in a rather clandestine manner. There may be just too much information coming to light about fluosilicates, a particularly nasty poison which is actually an industrial waste, and which in some countries is added to… [read more]
January 24, 2004 – Sepp Hasslberger
Fluoride-Cancer Study Cover Up
This update includes Pam Killeen’s recent (August 2005) interview with Paul Connett, PhD. This excellent 58 minute discussion will give you a quick snapshot of this whole sordid issue and is must hear! The following link is referenced in the above interview and is an eye opener: 50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation. This is an absolute required reading for anyone with children or planning to have them! Allowing this madness… [read more]
August 17, 2005 – Chris Gupta
Fluoride To Make Prisoners ‘stupid & Docile
…”Some may think it’s just a bunch of conspiracy fodder, but having read thousands of pages from hundreds of documents, both historical and from research, there’s no doubt in my mind that fluoride is deadly and explains much about why Americans are so apathetic and lethargic about the very real dangers crushing our Republic. The American people simply have no will to resist and you can see it all across… [read more]
May 17, 2005 – Chris Gupta
A comment from Ingrid in Sweden:
Believe it or not, some doctors in Sweden recommend that the dairies start putting [fluoride] into milk because of children getting more caries – rather than deal with the real problem – eating habits and sweets!
Posted by: Sepp on February 15, 2006 07:51 PM
An article in the La Trobe Valley Express, forwarded by Australian anti-fluoride campaigners, shows the stark contrast between fluoride proponents and those who say the stuff is toxic:
Anti-fluoride campaign goes across Victoria
Thursday, 16 February 2006
GIPPSLAND Safe Water Alliance (GSWA) members will join concerned citizens from across Victoria this weekend to develop a state-wide strategy opposing fluoridation.
Alliance spokesperson Shane Elson said in response to the Bracks Government’s refusal to consult with and listen to community concerns about artificial fluoridation, a state-wide, coordinated approach to the issue would be organised.
Mr Elson said groups had formed across Victoria in response to the announcement in May 2005 that the government would introduce artificial fluoridation in to a number of water supplies.
Groups from Ballarat, Warrnambool, Geelong, Daylesford, Wangaratta, Horsham and Wodonga will meet with Gippsland Safe Water Alliance members in Melbourne on Saturday to begin planning the state-wide campaign.
The meeting of regional groups will plan strategies based on swinging or marginal seats and will target sitting Labor members in those areas.
“Neither the GSWA or the regional body will endorse candidates but we will support those who oppose artificial fluoridation or will call for the full review of it,” Mr Elson said.
“The Queensland Government has recently backed down and put a five year moratorium on forced fluoridation because the voters in that state don’t want it.”
Labor MLA for Morwell Brendan Jenkins said he did not feel threatened by the GSWA plan.
“I’d feel threatened if the people of Gippsland didn’t have the opportunity to have a fluoridated water supply, the same as people in Melbourne,” Mr Jenkins said.
“This is an essential public health issue that has the overwhelming support of the health profession.”
Mr Jenkins said the Federal Coalition was behind the supposed demise of the public dental health system.
“If the group is targeting Labor it is effectively throwing its weight behind the party that dismantled the public dental health system.
“For GSWA to politicise the issue and give support to the Coalition who dismantled the public system is outrageous.”
Mr Jenkins said the provision of fluoride in the water had, for all intents, been supported by all the political parties except for a couple of isolated calls for consultation after the deadline, including that made by Nationals MLC for Gippsland Province Peter Hall.
He said claims by the GSWA that the Bracks Government had refused to consult with the community regarding fluoridation were “not fair”.
A number of briefings were held for people with concerns about fluoridation, he said.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Victoria’s chief health officer, Doctor Robert Hall, said the GSWA had misrepresented information supplied by Dr Hall.
In an article printed in The Express on 9 February the GSWA said a letter received by the alliance from Dr Hall said an “undesirable cosmetic effect” caused by artificial fluoridation was expected.
“The letter from Dr Hall referred to by the GSWA and quoted in The Express contained serious misrepresentations,” the spokesperson said.
“The 1998 Melbourne University study of dental fluorosis prevalence in Melbourne school children found 70 per cent of the sample were normal, 15 per cent had questionable fluorosis and 15 per cent had signs of very mild or mild fluorosis.
“Further, the letter also stated that the study found that `this degree of dental fluorosis is of no public health concern and the Melbourne water fluoridation program is strongly endorsed’.
“At no stage was it intimated that an `undesirable cosmetic effect’ in 30 per cent of the population was expected.
“Motling of teeth can be caused by a range of things, one of which is the fluoridation of drinking water supplies.”
The spokesperson said the Department of Human Services included a detailed section on fluorosis in the community booklet on water fluoridation distributed last year to more than 48,000 households.
“It is also well known that fluorosis occurs in areas where there is no fluoride in the water, which is why we urge caution about use of fluoridated toothpaste and fluoride tablets for children.
“Fluoridation of drinking water supplies has been proven to be safe and effective.”
Posted by: Sepp on February 16, 2006 10:17 AM
Regarding Fluoride and it being a harmful substance, there is a brand new study that links fluoride exposure with childhood bone cancer. “Studies by the United States National Toxicology Program have suggested a plausible biological link between childhood fluoride exposure and osteosarcoma cancer.” Link here: http://www.onlinelawyersource.com/fluoride-osteosarcoma/osteosarcoma.html
Posted by: James on February 22, 2006 05:37 PM
If anyone’s inteested, I am willing to send them my son’s teeth to see if the damage was caused by flouride. I bet it was.
Posted by: Junko on March 21, 2006 09:20 PM
flouride free tooth powder also helps remove heavy metals such as mercury from previously removed amalgams etc
I am using a library computer have only one hour/day. Fluoride is a deadly posion and should not be put in our drinking water.
Now they try to put this deadly posion into our drinking water where i am living in Australia.
It is a lot of information in your above article, i hope to be able to read it one day. It is to expensive for me to print it out.
I really need it to kick this bastards in the backside, who are pushing for putting this deadly posion in our drinking water. Yours sincerely
Posted by: Mr Henri Virtanen on March 22, 2006 05:09 AM
What soap to you recommend & brand to brush teeth with and what is good to neutralize acids. What can be added topically to the tooth to build the enamel?
Posted by: MM on July 18, 2006 06:28 PM
I tried a soap for a while but didn’t like it, so I don’t recommend.
Started using sodium bicarbonate (as in baking powder) on toothbrush to brush teeth and have been happy with it. Bicarbonate does neutralize acids.
Have no experience with topical application to teeth to build enamel.
Posted by: Sepp on July 18, 2006 08:04 PM
My teeth have lost their
when I eat sour things they
cause tooth pain.
Please advise me how to get
back enamel for my teeth.
Posted by: kalamala on September 6, 2006 11:29 AM
Regarding question on how to re-enamalize teeth: Dr. Gerard Judd mentioned “Monosodium Phosphate” ….which is what enamel is made of. Take 1gram per day in 1/2″ of water in glass, swirl for less than a minute; add 6oz of water to it, and drink a glass each day. You can get this food-grade product from Kvet.com….it is a site for horse/pet owners. It thus comes in a huge container that lasts a lifetime….but please, don’t use directions on container (its for a horse!)…you must only take 1/5 tsp (1 gram)…alternatively, Dr. Williams (naturopath, MD) suggests 300mg serving (a small capsule, in otherwords). I emptied a gelatin capsule (350mg) from another vitamin I take…and I use it to scoop up the approx. 300mg, suggested by Dr. Williams, to add to glass of water as Dr. Judd prescribes. This way I know I do not overdose! Phosphate is good, but too much creates real problems. So be careful!
Posted by: Huh on October 6, 2006 06:51 AM
I like to know how much of monosodium phosphate and calcium a 9-year-old child should take.
Also, if I would boil tap water, will it remove fluoride?
Posted by: yelena grigoryeva on November 16, 2006 01:50 AM
To correct posting of Oct 6, 2006.
the correct website for Source of
Posted by: Leslie on February 5, 2007 02:09 PM
I have brushed my teehth and gone to the dentist for 38 years and have never had a cavity. And if that Judd fellow was so smart he would know that waste left by bacteria that consume the sugar on your teeth form an ACIDIC WASTE. Which breaks down enamel over time.
Posted by: Joe Mamma on October 8, 2007 08:10 PM
My 2 and 4 year old have had to have the top four front teeth caped (the dentist blamed it on my breast feeding for 22 months each)and are about to go in for five more caps on my 4 year old and 2 caps plus 3 fillings on my 2 year old. We have non floridated mountain well water, I avidly brush their teeth I limit sugary sticky food. I tried EcoDent and my current dentist said that baking soda was like useing ajax. Could it be a nutritional/ph balance problem? What am I doing wrong?!
Posted by: charlie on December 3, 2007 11:59 PM
have you tried analyzing your mountain spring water? You might find a clue there.
Posted by: sepp on December 4, 2007 05:50 AM
Has anyone actually had enamel re-grow by drinking the Monosodium Phosphate like it is suggested on this page?
Posted by: Lesley on January 27, 2008 02:47 PM
P.S.: Beim u.a. Link bekommt man auch eine entsprechende Seife (es geht aber natürlich auch jede andere natürliche Seife (glyzerinfrei und sonstig frei von unnötigen Stoffen wie Sodium Lauryl Sulfate oder Sodium Laureth Sulfate und ähnlichem Chemiemüll)) und ein Buch (15 Dollar) wo die ganzen Erkenntnisse von Dr. Judd zusammengefaßt sind.
According to Dr. Gerard F. Judd everyone can have good teeth without fillings, root canals, crowns and sealants, gum operations, and other expensive dental procedures. Even though some people say that tooth decay is “just a matter of genetics,” it seems that it is really nutrition and what contacts or doesn’t contact the teeth. It has almost nothing to do with bacterial decay. Anyone who could never afford dental work can now retain their teeth without even going to a dentist by following a simple prescription. Several brain ailments such as Alzheimer’s, hallucinations, epileptic seizures, Parkinson’s, and Multiple Sclerosis are linked to dentistry with its fluoridation, mercury and other schemes.
Dr. Judd’s chemical analysis approach to tooth decay research led to his discovery of how we could end all tooth cavities and gum infection throughout our entire life. You may be surprised at the simplicity of his almost costless procedures which are often beyond the modern practices of dentists, doctors, and other health professionals. Become an expert on teeth by following Dr Judd’s suggestions. Those desiring detailed information on how to avoid and overcome these illnesses need to read this book.
This May Be Your Ticket to Saving Thousands of Dollars in Dental Hygiene Bills
Yes, it’s true. Tooth soap can help you can save thousands of dollars over your lifetime in dental bills. If you’re interested in a natural approach to dental hygiene here’s a natural alternative for you. Your teeth will be so clean and healthy you can fully expect to take them to the grave with you.
Larry, I received the tooth soap in good time and condition. I was a little hesitant to try the product seeings it looked like soap shaving. I have an electric tooth-brush and tried the product last night. My teeth had a smooth feel as though they had been freshly cleaned by the dentist. Thanks for a wonderful product and I will be purchasing more in the future.
Do You Eat Food?
Unfortunately, most people never give a thought to an alternative to traditional dental “care,” the “care” that involves
checkups and “cleanings” twice a year
potentially dangerous mercury fillings for cavities
root canals for dying teeth
$800 crowns for dead teeth
braces so expensive you need an installment plan to pay for them
… and so on until both your mouth and your wallet want to scream for relief.
Before I go any further, let’s pause for a moment so I can make it clear that I am not bashing dentists. I am a firm believer in the services they offer. When there is really something wrong in your mouth you must see a trained professional. There is no safe or effective way to treat broken and chipped teeth or cavities at home. I do think, however, that we probably visit the dental office more often than needed. Because of the garbage many of us eat and the harmful stuff we use to clean our teeth, going often really IS necessary. I believe that if I take care of my teeth, eat healthy food, and avoid all the toxic substances found in most commercial dental products, I’ll need to make fewer visits to the office.
Back to the story … Well, one mother has discovered a method involving simple, natural steps that anyone can take on a daily basis to avoid cavities while building healthy teeth and gums. This natural approach beats the tar out of the dentist’s chair and expensive, painful, traditional dental procedures that may possibly cause as many problems as they solve. Five years of extensive investigation by a chemistry professor and industrial researcher prove this stuff is the ONLY thing you should ever brush with.
The jar contains about a 3-month supply.
I’ve been using this Perfect Prescription Tooth Soap TM and I am very impressed. The first time I tried it I noticed that my teeth felt clean – and really smooth. I brushed again before bed that night as usual, but I used Perfect Prescription Tooth Soap instead of the “natural” toothpaste we had. In the morning my teeth still felt smooth – not at all sticky. And “morning breath” was not very bad at all. I continued to use the soap for a few nights and then decided to try the toothpaste again. My teeth felt clean. But in the morning I had a surprise – the sticky mouth and dragon breath had returned. I quickly switched back to my Perfect Prescription Tooth Soap TM and tossed out all the tubes of toothpaste we had. We are NOT going back. Why?
The tooth soap cleans better
My mouth feels fresh and bad breath is gone
There’s no sticky mess in the sink
There’s no fluoride (and if you read our newsletter you KNOW what I think about fluoride)
There’s no sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) – it can cause cold sores
There are no harmful abrasives
It is more economical than toothpaste
>> Order Today <<
Perfect Prescription Tooth Soap TM Ingredients are: Specially formulated soap made from saponified coconut, palm, and olive oils and essential oil. NO added glycerin, sweeteners, silicates (sand), fluoride, dyes, stabilizers or other materials that can damage teeth. No animal testing.
To summarize, for a lot less than a typical visit to the dentist, you will get an easy Three Step Plan for Dental Health for Life that will make your teeth stronger and decay resistant. Get started cleaning and nourishing your teeth the right way today!
- Sei müssen angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.